Of course, with manufacturer promises of a safe, natural alternative to traditional pain relievers, there’s no questioning the product’s appeal. Can Curamin really live up to its reputation? And if so, how?
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy EuroPharma Healthy Knees and Joints.
- [ HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURIZER ] With hyaluronic acid, ceramides and MVE technology for 24 hour hydration. Rich, velvety texture that leaves skin feeling smooth, it is absorbed quickly for softened skin without greasy, sticky, feel.
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DRY SKIN RELIEF ] A deficiency of ceramides in skin can often be associated with dry skin, which can feel itchy and look flaky. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was shown to increase the skin's level of ceramides after 4 weeks.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- [ GENTLE DAILY MOISTURIZER ] For face and body or can be used as a hand cream for dry skin relief. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, paraben free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic.
- High potency turmeric pills enhanced with bioperine: BioSchwartz turmeric formula has 1500mg of turmeric curcumin with 95% standardized curcuminoids per serving (high potency) and 10mg of bioperine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability
- All natural, non-GMO, no fillers, binders or preservatives: Bioschwartz professional grade turmeric with bioperine (curcumin with bioperine) is a natural turmeric powder; turmeric powder has higher absorption compared to common turmeric teas, and this curcumin is also free of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar
- Professionally formulated & made in the USA: Bioschwartz turmeric extract is formulated by professionals and manufactured in the USA following strict GMP guidelines; this turmeric with bioperine is 3rd-party tested to ensure the quality and purity of each batch
- Naturally potent ingredients: this turmeric curcumin supplement’s potency is enhanced with patented bioperine (10mg per serving), a type of black pepper extract shown to increase absorption and bioavailability in turmeric supplements
- Bioschwartz professional quality standards: every batch of Bioschwartz turmeric curcumin with bioperine is 3rd-party tested for purity and potency and each bottle is manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients; this turmeric supplement is formulated for women and men who want to enjoy the benefits of turmeric curcumin supplements
- ANTI AGING FACE SERUM - Vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Jojoba Oil in an anti aging, skin brightening formula designed to improve wrinkles and dark spots
- OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW BEST - Don't just take our word for it, see thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers rave about brighter, fresher looking skin
- PLANT-BASED FORMULATION - No added synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, or GMOs. Our active botanicals combine in a silky smooth anti-aging serum that can be used day or night.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Vitamin C facial serum is also formulated, manufactured and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. The expiration date is printed on the barcode sticker attached to the packaging.
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find EuroPharma Healthy Knees and Joints in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to EuroPharma Healthy Knees and Joints.
What Is Curamin Supposed To Do?
The tagline for Curmin is simple: “Stop Pain Now and Experience Safe and Effective Pain Relief.”
Not surprisingly, the slogan on the website is accompanied by a reference marker. What is surprising is that, unlike many other supplement pages I’ve visited, the footnotes here aren’t full of legalese distancing the slogan from reality.
Intended to relieve “occasional muscle pain due to exercise and overuse,” the website indicates that Curamin uses ingredients clinically tested for safety and effectiveness.
Although seemingly unremarkable, I can’t help but note that the neither the slogan nor the disclaimer promotes the supplement as a wonder-drug.
Having read through many supplement sales pitches, the straightforward claim is a breath of fresh air that automatically set my expectations: Curamin may not be a cure-all, but maybe it can help alleviate ordinary, day-to-day pain.
How Does Curamin Work?
Before delving into the company’s explanation, I will quickly review the ingredients. While the product features several fortifying agents, the active ingredients in the proprietary complex include: D- and L-Phenylalanine
This amino acid combination of d-phenylalanine and l-phenylalanine has spurred serious debate in the scientific community. On the one hand, some studies show that the alkaloid eases depression and increases the pain-relieving properties of opiates.
It does this by up-regulating the endogenous analgesia system, a neural pathway which, when stimulated, suppresses activation of pain-receptive neurons.
Conversely, other studies indicate that high phenylalanine levels, including levels caused by supplementation, can lead to impaired cognitive functions and a host of other side effects.
While not an accepted treatment option for any condition, phenylalanine supplementation carries multiple drug interaction risks and may compound symptoms associated with some conditions.
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata)
Classified in Europe as a phytopharmaceutical, this herb is actually a gum resin tree extract. Both producer-funded and independent studies suggest the herb’s active boswellic acids inhibit pro-inflammatory enzymes and may act in other anti-inflammatory ways.
Additionally, more recent evidence from studies with rodents indicates that the herb may have potent anti-cancer benefits. Specifically, the herb may be able to suppress and even prevent tumour growth.
Curcumin (Curcumin longa)
Associated with the spice turmeric, this compound has multiple proven health benefits. Highly studied, curcumin acts as an anti-inflammatory agent by lowering certain enzyme levels and preventing platelets from clumping into blood clots.
Equally important, the compound acts as an antioxidant, attacking free radicals and reducing associated damage.
An enzyme derived from food, nattokinase promotes blood flow by inhibiting renin activity and angiotension II.
While research suggests excellent potential for supplementation, not enough evidence currently exists to support it over other supplemental and pharmacological prophylactic options.
How Does It All Add Up?
If the list above indicates anything, it’s that the two standout ingredients in Curamin are boswellia and curcumin. Not surprisingly, EuroPharma identifies both as keys to Curamin’s effectiveness and provides information on what sets their proprietary blend apart.
According to the manufacturer, Curamin features absorption rates up to 10 times better than standardized 95% curcumin extract products.
Citing published human studies, the company also points out the consistent and long lasting effects of its BCM-95 Curcumin formula. Meanwhile, EuroPharma also makes clinically-backed assertions that its boswellia formula, BosPure, has enhanced anti-inflammatory effects.
This is said to be the result of removing “bad” beta-boswellic acid and inducing higher levels of “good” acetyl-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA).
So How Do I Take Curamin?
Curamin bottles are available with 21, 60 or 120 capsules. As a dietary supplement, the recommended dosage is 3 pills per day or as needed. Alternatively, 1 pill may be taken 3 times per day. Additionally, a powder form is available. For this, one scoop should be taken daily with water.
Although the company indicates that the supplement does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function, there is a recommendation against using when nursing or pregnant.
As with all supplements, it’s always best to consult with your doctor before beginning a new regimen. Given the presence of D- and L-phenylalanine, this seems to make particularly sound advice.
Should I Take Curamin?
Rather than ask if the award voters and satisfied customers have got it wrong, I prefer to consider whether or not Curamin does something right. Looking past the hype and into the science, it seems clear that EuroPharma has assembled a product mixing highly promising ingredients.
While I’m hesitant to add my voice to the chorus of glowing reviews, I must admit to being impressed. Indeed, despite apprehension about the inclusion of D- and L-phenylalanine and nattokinase, Curamin may very well be an excellent all-natural pain reliever.
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API