Of course, with manufacturer promises of a safe, natural alternative to traditional pain relievers, there’s no questioning the product’s appeal. Can Curamin really live up to its reputation? And if so, how?
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy EuroPharma Healthy Knees and Joints.
- PRESERVISION AREDS 2 EYE VITAMINS: This formula uses Lutein & Zeaxanthin, zinc, copper, Vitamin C & Vitamin E to exactly match the nutrient formula recommended by the AMD experts at the National Eye Institute based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2.
- AREDS 2 SUPPLEMENT: PreserVision is the #1 doctor recommended eye vitamin based on 20 years of clinical studies to help reduce the risk of progression of moderate to advanced Age-related Macular Degeneration, & uses Lutein & Zeaxanthin.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch + Lomb carries a full line of ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals & nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health & PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical goods store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used other supplements based on the AREDS or AREDS2 study.
- High potency turmeric pills enhanced with bioperine: BioSchwartz turmeric formula has 1500mg of turmeric curcumin with 95% standardized curcuminoids per serving (high potency) and 10mg of bioperine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability
- All natural, non-GMO, no fillers, binders or preservatives: Bioschwartz professional grade turmeric with bioperine (curcumin with bioperine) is a natural turmeric powder; turmeric powder has higher absorption compared to common turmeric teas, and this curcumin is also free of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar
- Professionally formulated & made in the USA: Bioschwartz turmeric extract is formulated by professionals and manufactured in the USA following strict GMP guidelines; this turmeric with bioperine is 3rd-party tested to ensure the quality and purity of each batch
- Naturally potent ingredients: this turmeric curcumin supplement’s potency is enhanced with patented bioperine (10mg per serving), a type of black pepper extract shown to increase absorption and bioavailability in turmeric supplements
- Bioschwartz professional quality standards: every batch of Bioschwartz turmeric curcumin with bioperine is 3rd-party tested for purity and potency and each bottle is manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients; this turmeric supplement is formulated for women and men who want to enjoy the benefits of turmeric curcumin supplements
- All-In-One Collagen Supplement: Our collagen supplements have a blend of hydrolyzed collagen peptides from beef (bovine), marine, chicken bone broth, and eggshell membrane sources, as well as types I, II, III, V and X collagen in a small capsule form making it your one-stop-shop for your collagen needs.
- Rejuvenation: Having less collagen in your body leads to weaker bones, fragile nails, brittle hair and dry skin. Luckily, our collagen protein pills include all 5 types of collagen hydrolysate associated with an improvement in skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and gut health.
- Vitality: Want to know the secret to a youthful complexion? Collagen regeneration stimulates the body to renew tissues and maintain a radiant skin complexion. Take care of your body and restore your youth with our Multi Collagen pills.
- High Absorption: Each collegen hydrolysate pill is enhanced with Digeseb for enhanced collagen absorption. A strong alternative to collagen powder and liquid collagen, collagen supplements are easy to swallow and small enough to hold in your pocket, handbag, or car.
- Premium Quality: Our non-GMO skin and hair collagen pills are hormone-free, gluten-free and dairy-free. Our Multi Collagen Complex supplement helps support your health, strength and beauty. Our collegen pills are both for women and men, and all of our products are manufactured in the USA in a GMP certified laboratory with global ingredients.
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find EuroPharma Healthy Knees and Joints in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to EuroPharma Healthy Knees and Joints.
What Is Curamin Supposed To Do?
The tagline for Curmin is simple: “Stop Pain Now and Experience Safe and Effective Pain Relief.”
Not surprisingly, the slogan on the website is accompanied by a reference marker. What is surprising is that, unlike many other supplement pages I’ve visited, the footnotes here aren’t full of legalese distancing the slogan from reality.
Intended to relieve “occasional muscle pain due to exercise and overuse,” the website indicates that Curamin uses ingredients clinically tested for safety and effectiveness.
Although seemingly unremarkable, I can’t help but note that the neither the slogan nor the disclaimer promotes the supplement as a wonder-drug.
Having read through many supplement sales pitches, the straightforward claim is a breath of fresh air that automatically set my expectations: Curamin may not be a cure-all, but maybe it can help alleviate ordinary, day-to-day pain.
How Does Curamin Work?
Before delving into the company’s explanation, I will quickly review the ingredients. While the product features several fortifying agents, the active ingredients in the proprietary complex include: D- and L-Phenylalanine
This amino acid combination of d-phenylalanine and l-phenylalanine has spurred serious debate in the scientific community. On the one hand, some studies show that the alkaloid eases depression and increases the pain-relieving properties of opiates.
It does this by up-regulating the endogenous analgesia system, a neural pathway which, when stimulated, suppresses activation of pain-receptive neurons.
Conversely, other studies indicate that high phenylalanine levels, including levels caused by supplementation, can lead to impaired cognitive functions and a host of other side effects.
While not an accepted treatment option for any condition, phenylalanine supplementation carries multiple drug interaction risks and may compound symptoms associated with some conditions.
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata)
Classified in Europe as a phytopharmaceutical, this herb is actually a gum resin tree extract. Both producer-funded and independent studies suggest the herb’s active boswellic acids inhibit pro-inflammatory enzymes and may act in other anti-inflammatory ways.
Additionally, more recent evidence from studies with rodents indicates that the herb may have potent anti-cancer benefits. Specifically, the herb may be able to suppress and even prevent tumour growth.
Curcumin (Curcumin longa)
Associated with the spice turmeric, this compound has multiple proven health benefits. Highly studied, curcumin acts as an anti-inflammatory agent by lowering certain enzyme levels and preventing platelets from clumping into blood clots.
Equally important, the compound acts as an antioxidant, attacking free radicals and reducing associated damage.
An enzyme derived from food, nattokinase promotes blood flow by inhibiting renin activity and angiotension II.
While research suggests excellent potential for supplementation, not enough evidence currently exists to support it over other supplemental and pharmacological prophylactic options.
How Does It All Add Up?
If the list above indicates anything, it’s that the two standout ingredients in Curamin are boswellia and curcumin. Not surprisingly, EuroPharma identifies both as keys to Curamin’s effectiveness and provides information on what sets their proprietary blend apart.
According to the manufacturer, Curamin features absorption rates up to 10 times better than standardized 95% curcumin extract products.
Citing published human studies, the company also points out the consistent and long lasting effects of its BCM-95 Curcumin formula. Meanwhile, EuroPharma also makes clinically-backed assertions that its boswellia formula, BosPure, has enhanced anti-inflammatory effects.
This is said to be the result of removing “bad” beta-boswellic acid and inducing higher levels of “good” acetyl-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA).
So How Do I Take Curamin?
Curamin bottles are available with 21, 60 or 120 capsules. As a dietary supplement, the recommended dosage is 3 pills per day or as needed. Alternatively, 1 pill may be taken 3 times per day. Additionally, a powder form is available. For this, one scoop should be taken daily with water.
Although the company indicates that the supplement does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function, there is a recommendation against using when nursing or pregnant.
As with all supplements, it’s always best to consult with your doctor before beginning a new regimen. Given the presence of D- and L-phenylalanine, this seems to make particularly sound advice.
Should I Take Curamin?
Rather than ask if the award voters and satisfied customers have got it wrong, I prefer to consider whether or not Curamin does something right. Looking past the hype and into the science, it seems clear that EuroPharma has assembled a product mixing highly promising ingredients.
While I’m hesitant to add my voice to the chorus of glowing reviews, I must admit to being impressed. Indeed, despite apprehension about the inclusion of D- and L-phenylalanine and nattokinase, Curamin may very well be an excellent all-natural pain reliever.
Last update on 2022-01-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API