Joint Mud cream is generally considered suitable for almost all kind of arthritis patients. Joint Mud works to fix various joint signs and symptoms such as pain, tenderness, redness and swelling in the hands, knees, back, neck, hips, and elbows and in short, the entire body.
Table of Contents
Topical or local application of creams, gels and lotions onto an aching muscle, bone or joint is considered more soothing, speedy and effective than taking an oral drug or medicine for the same.
Joint Mud is one such topical solution that is used by many for the treatment of a variety of bone and joint related disorders and symptoms, particularly arthritis and its various types.
Manufactured by the Greek Island Labs, Joint Mud cream is generally considered suitable for almost all kind of arthritis patients.
According to the parent company’s claims, they have used traditional ingredients and recipes that the Greeks used two millenniums ago, creating a formula that is quite an effective remedy for the people in need for prompt and permanent relief in arthritis-related signs and symptoms.
What Is Joint Mud?
Joint Mud works to fix various joint signs and symptoms such as pain, tenderness, redness and swelling in the hands, knees, back, neck, hips, and elbows and in short, the entire body.
Unlike the traditional creams, gels and oils, Joint Mud does not contain any synthetic ingredients or chemicals. It has been described as purely a natural stimulant that provides a relief in any joint related problems.
What Are The Ingredients In Joint Mud?
Joint Mud is composed of the following natural Ingredients:
- Organic Cherry Oil – Contains high levels of antioxidants that work as an anti-inflammatory tonic.
- Organic Chamomile Oil – It is homeopathic oil that tends to sooth the irritation in the aching muscles and tissues.
- Organic Pomegranate Oil – Is known to affect cartilage in a healthy way.
- Organic Black Seed Oil –Is considered one of the most prominent healers among all herbs.
- Organic Birch Oil – A detoxifier, it improves the blood circulation in and around the joints.
- Organic Basil Oil – is a strong component of herbal medicines.
- Organic Clary Sage Oil – Is for calmness and relaxation of muscles.
- Organic Ginger Oil – Is used for its anti-inflammatory effect. Organic
- Frankincense Oil – Is considered Healthy for all cells and tissues.
- Organic Lavender Oil – Helps to alleviate tension and soreness in joints.
- Organic Marjoram Oil – It helps in building stamina and reducing the fatigue / tiredness of the body.
- Organic Oregano Oil – Is used for increasing flexibility in joints and reducing inflammation.
- Organic Juniper Berry Oil – This is for decreasing swelling and increasing toxin removal.
- Organic Peppermint Oil – Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Organic Pine Oil – An analgesic (pain killer), it soothes muscle around joints.
- Organic Tarragon Oil – An old herb, it increases body’s blood circulation.
- Organic Wintergreen Oil – Is used for curing the root cause of arthritis.
- Organic Spruce Oil – Is for the muscular aches and provides calming effect.
- Organic Spearmint Oil – Has anti-spasmodic properties.
- Organic Thyme Oil – Has anti-rheumatic (against aching joint) properties.
- Organic Yarrow Oil – Is a perennial herb.
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone Oil – Is included for strengthening the human body.
- Organic Clove Oil – With minerals, it has medicinal properties.
- Organic Lavandin Oil – It reduces muscle stiffness and rigidity.
- Organic Fragonia Oil – An anti-inflammatory, it used for the relief of joint and muscle pain.
- Organic Myrth Oil – It enhances circulation along with oxygen supply rate to cells.
- Organic Vetiver Oil – It calms and soothes the aching joint tissues and also has anti inflammatory properties.
How Does Joint Mud Work?
A small amount of the Joint Mud cream is taken and rubbed on the site where the person is feeling the pain or tenderness. Once applied, Joint Mud works in a matter of minutes to provide soothing pain relief.
On top of that, Joint Mud does not usually require frequent usage on daily basis and only one application each day is enough for most patients. This results in increased patient compliance, convenience and comfort.
The Bottom Line
Finally, one of the salient features of Joint Mud is that, apparently, no side effects have been reported to date. It’s all natural composition; increased safety profile and cost-effectiveness make it a wiser choice for those who are looking to heal their body with natural supplements and herbs.