OUTBACK is the most potent topical OTC pain reliever on the planet. Most arthritis pain relief products simply use menthol, capsaicin, camphor or other cheap ingredients that just trick your pain sensors with a burning or freezing sensation. Outback is different because it penetrates deep in your joints and muscles and actually reduces the inflammation and swelling.
Compare Outback Pain Relief Roll-ON With The Top Products
Outback uses four key natural oils to penetrate your skin and actually reduce your inflammation instead of just temporarily masking the pain with menthol or other cheap treatment.
Here’s how it works…
- Vanilla acts as a vasodilator, which opens up the blood vessels and allows the natural anti-inflammatory Tea Tree Oil and rare Blue Malle Eucalyptus to penetrate deeper than previously thought possible. The final ingredient, Olive Oil, acts as a very mild carrier.
- Outback smells amazing and goes to work relieving pain in a matter of minutes and it can last up to six hours. Outback is best known as an arthritis pain relief product, but it can actually help reduce inflammation in any joint, muscle, nerve, ankle, tendon, hip, lower back and more.
- Outback is NOT just another joint care cream that is loaded with chemicals, and it is NOT a pain killer designed to induce a hot or cold sensation.
- Outback reduces the actual inflammation causing the pain. Since there are no harmful ingredients, you can use it as often as necessary. We recommend using it for 7 to 10 consecutive days, and then on an as needed basis.
- This topical pain reliever is chosen by people looking for help with neck pain relief all the way down to plantar fasciitis, ankle pain relief and other nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain relief etc. It even helps reduce the severe symptoms associated with Rheumatoid!
Outback Pain Relief Natural Topical Oil Review